Venue & Accommodation
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, Alberta, Canada
107 Tunnel Mountain Dr, Banff, AB T1L 1H5
- Improving precision in decision-making around accepting/declining high-risk or marginal organ offers for individuals.
- Low grade inflammation is damaging to long-term transplant outcomes.
Advance the practice and science of transplantation for the benefit of Canadians and society.
Connect members of the Canadian Society of Transplantation with cutting edge science and leading clinical practices that can be used to advance the practice and science of transplantation in Canada.
2019 Canadian Transplant Summit Planning Committee
- Dr. Lakshman Gunaratnam, University of Western Ontario, Co-Chair
- Dr. Julie Ho, University of Manitoba, Co-Chair
- Dr. Sacha de Serres, Laval University, Past Chair
- Dr. Michael Mengel, University of Alberta, CST President
- Dr. Amber Appleby, Director Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation, Canadian Blood Services
- Sean Delaney, Associate Director, Organ Listing & Allocation, Canadian Blood Services
- David Hartell, Executive Director, Canadian Donation and Transplantation Research Program
- Dr. Matthew Weiss, Université de Laval - Pediatric Donation - CDTRP Annual Meeting Co-Chair
- Dr. Suzanne Vercauteren, BC Children's Hospital - Hematopathologist - CDTRP Annual Meeting Co-Chair
- Dr. Ruth Sapir-Pichhadze, McGill University
- Dr. Jeffrey Schiff, University of Toronto, Pancreas
- Dr. Jayan Nagendran, University of Alberta, Heart/Lung
- Dr. Dale Lien, University of Alberta, Lung
- Dr. Markus Selzner, University of Toronto, Liver
- Dr. Andrew Healey, Trillium Gift of Life, Donation
- Dr. Tom Blydt-Hansen, University of British Columbia, Pediatrics
- Dr. Jennifer Harrison, University of Toronto, Pharmacy
- Dr. Aviva Goldberg, University of Manitoba, Ethics
- Dr. Banu Sis, University of Alberta, Pathology
- Dr. Isabelle Lapointe, Laval University, Kidney